Been waiting for you to end up here!

Sunday 5 April 2015

For Micheal

So I don't think I've posted anything like this before but I wrote it a long time ago and came across it today. Just wanted to share it. It has not title. Lol!

Falling in love, right now falling looks hard
I need to find my way back to the start
Cos when we were in love, things were better than they are
Get me back into 'still in love with you'
I want to still be in love with you
I heard that people dream of the ones they love
And long to be held by them again
In my head I'm like 'it's all fantasy'
People are not meant to be in your life forever
But that was before I met you
Before I was held by you
Before I was loved by you
And I spoilt my shining; I ruined it
I pushed you away
For no just cause
And did not look in the direction you went
So that if ever I come back to my senses
I could trace your steps and find you
And then at this moment, soaked in my regrets
You're gone
Now I dream of you
And I want to be held by you
Again
So much to ask? I know now
Someone else has loved you
Someone else has backed up your dreams
Someone else has assured you of love forever
The same thing I did
And then the promise I broke
But in all, I love you
I know now that I do.


So yeah, that's it. I hope you like it.

Love,
Charis.

2 comments:

I want to know what you think!