Been waiting for you to end up here!

Friday 23 January 2015

Fix them one by one!

Today I had to take a failed course again for the first time and strangely it was awesome. This was one of the many consequences of the mistakes I have made in the past and up until today, I felt really terrible. All I could think of was how was it going to turn out? I, at a point kept on focusing on how much I had lost it that it blinded me to the solutions and the new dawn that I had.
But then mistakes could be fixed, depends on how much you want them fixed. I know that we have heard several times about the mistakes that people make that could destroy their lives forever but with me I do not think it is so. It doesn’t matter how late the change comes, we should be happy that it comes anyway. There is always a fresh start, a new dawn, a new beginning entirely and only if you would just grasp the change that is coming your way, you could re- write your story. Every bad story is made up either the wrong combinations of things or a collection of wrong ideas; it’s basically filled up with things that do not work. Take these things one at a time. If you try to gulp them in all at once, it will consume you.
It does not matter what you think you’ve lost, the truth is if you keep pondering on those things, the truth is you will be too distracted to know the exact time that your change has arrived. Like I always say, let go of the past and embrace the graceful future ahead of you even if it is a future of one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think!